Brigid McGrath Massie,
Award winning business consultant, author and professional speaker.
Brigid has delivered thousands of keynote speeches and management seminars throughout the United States focusing on enhancing personal effectiveness, leadership skills, management abilities, sales skills, and customer service.
Brigid’s achievements include:
- First-ever designation as Business Woman of the Year from the Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Athena Award for Outstanding Women in Business
- Named “One of the Five Women In Northern California Who Make a Difference.”
- Master’s Degree of Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Author of What Do They Say When You Leave The Room? & Selling for People Who Hate To Sell.